Home pizza kit instructions and baking directions
- First, add moist ingredients such as sauce or fresh vegetables during the first 5-6 minutes of baking.
- Bake at 550º Fahrenheit on a baking tray coated with a little olive oil, or on a pizza stone heated for 1 hour beforehand.
- After the first 5-6 minutes of baking, remove the pizza from the oven and add the other ingredients such as cheese, cooked vegetables, or deli meats.
- Bake at the same temperature for the last 6-7 minutes.
- When the pizza is ready, top with raw ingredients such as basil, olive oil, pesto, arugula, or prosciutto.
Storage in the fridge
- Keep any excess dough in the refrigerator for use the next day (maximum 24 hours; otherwise the dough will turn acidic and begin breaking down).
- For use the next day, take the dough out of the refrigerator 1 hour before using.